The fact was that Indonesia is still a shortage of pilots. So, proceed to the pilot schools deemed best decision. However, why is there a pilot school graduates are unemployed? Ironic indeed in the midst of a pilot needs increasing each year, pilot school graduates actually wasted. This condition occurs because school graduates may be less qualified pilots so that the airlines do not want to take risks with their hiring. Therefore, be a qualified pilot in order of time, effort, and expense that has not sacrificed in vain. How to?
Choose the best pilot school
Qualified or not graduates basically depends on the pilot school. Therefore, select the best pilot schools in order to make you graduates who are competent and competitive tow. Best pilot schools, have the following criteria:
- Adequate training aircraft. Pilot schools were well able to promise adequate training aircraft for the cadet. Ideally, 1 training plane used for 5 cadets. Thus, you can graduate on time with maximum training. Make sure that the pilot schools always pay attention to the maintenance of training aircraft for security.
- A qualified flight instructor. Ideally, flight instructors at the pilot schools have to have a minimum of 1,000 flight hours (more is even better). Expected more experienced in teaching. His experience in the world of aviation is also expected to be given to cadets so that insights about the flight cadet broader and profound.
- Airport’s own flight training places. Do not ignore the airport when the pilot training ground school will be joined in the pilot schools. Make sure the pilot school has its own airport where the exercises so hours of flying owned intact and not extend the duration of the study because of queue commercial aircraft or the airport’s training ground move.
- Simulator sophisticated. Pilot school is important to have the simulator. Simulator is a tool that can provide a real flying experience as for the cadet. Cadet could learn to fly a plane without fear of having an accident because it is only a picture of the flight.
Motivation in contributed greatly to become a qualified pilot school graduates 😀
Pilot schools already offer a range of facilities and services is support for creating highly qualified graduates but is not supported by you, obviously useless. To be qualified graduates, you have to learn in earnest. Listen to the flight instructor when explaining the material in ground school and follow the instructions of the flight instructor during training with the simulator or flight training aircraft. If necessary note the things that are important and ask things that are still not understood. Unfortunately, your concentration can be shattered because of homesickness. To overcome homesick, do this.
- Mingle with other cadets. Especially when in a dorm, you should not let yourself. Mingle with other cadets in order not to feel alone. In addition to more or less able to cope with homesickness, how it makes you more friends.
- Communicate with family. If there is free time, communicate with the family either by telephone or video call. Feeling nostalgic with families expected to be dispersed after hearing their voice or see them on the screen smartphone form.
- Think about your dreams. Dream to be a pilot use as motivation and strategies to overcome homesickness. Instill in your mindset that the seriousness of this moment will be rewarded in the end, to be a qualified graduate so easily accepted by the airline.